Sunday, August 31, 2008

More pics of that Sebring Girl!-with a little commentary

Week Two brought Grace Ann a lot of firsts! Her first trip to church, her umbilical (spell check) cord fell off, her first bath, first meeting of Aunt Marcie, Uncle Keith, cousin Jack, and her first family affair with the Sebring/Tatum crew! She took all in stride except for the bath! She must take after her other first cousin, Camden, because he did not enjoy his first bath either!

I have to say that I am more tired, less with it and the house has gone to the birds! When all the help left, Russ and I had our first private conversation since Grace Ann was born and some much needed couch time--which was spent napping, of course! But we sure miss the cleaning crew and the gourmet cooks that gave us wonderful meals! We can't thank our parents enough for all the love and support they have given us as newbie parents! Because let me tell you...it's hard work! I now have on "parent goggles" and no one can prepare you for the change you experience once you put them on. So to my single friends and dinks please take a long nap and have a nice cocktail for your old friends, Alice Ann and Russ! Cheers to this new life and farewell to the old one! It's definitely going to be a ride that I want to cherish!


The girl's first bath...we did not like it!

Hey it's not so bad......
oh yes it is......
Mommy I just don't like this....please get me out of here!
Ahhhh...daddy wraps me nice and warm!
Mommy thought I should get some practice before I try the real waves!
My favorite bedtime story: "Goodnight Moon."
She may not can look at the pictures yet, but she is good listener!
Jack meets his new cousin----what a sweet duo!
The Cheese Man and the Sleepy girl!

Do you love the ever so trendy hospital pacifier? It's all the rage in the nursery!


Thanks for the outfit--Jess and Brandon!
Grann rocking her little girl!
And it so does! Russ and the little girl!
Do you love my cheeks? They are getting so big!


I am ready for the Olympics! ( Her most comfortable position with her feet curled up!)
I love to watch her sleep...a glimpse into Heaven!




2 comments:

The Nichols Family said...

Congrats Russ & Alice Ann! Parenthood is wonderful! Emery is now 2 1/2 months old...they grow and change so fast. Grace Ann is a cutie! --Laura Lyn Nichols

The Bigham Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.