- At one month, Davis is....
- eating every 2-3 hours during the day and at night can go 4-5 hour stretches of sleep!
- sleeping more in the morning hours and late evening with some wake periods in the middle of the day
- dodging his big brothers pats and heavy kisses and extremely loud in his ear screams.
- enjoying big sister's sweet voice and songs.
- started giving us some smiles
- hates the hiccups and has them often.
- sleeps upright in a bouncy seat to avoid spit-up
- loves to be swaddled in a SwaddleMe blanket
- uses the paci for extra soothing
- uses a sleep machine for white noise
- takes Little Tummies gas drops before feedings.
- loves to be held and cuddled!
Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Posted by the Sebring's at 7:33 PM
Monday, April 8, 2013
Since craziness has occurred in my household since the beginning of March, I haven't spent time blogging about Henry being 2! I really can't believe my "first" sweet boy has hit the big 2! And boy, have we begun those 2's....Bless his little heart, he is going through some changes. First, I was pregnant and then bringing Davis home...Henry has had little time to wrap his head around what happened in our house!
However, he is growing like a weed and doing so many new things lately! I am so amazed at all he can do and say!
Since turning 2 he...
- has been interested in "transportation" like planes, trains and tractors!
- knows all the sounds those things make.
- can sing the ABC song while jumping up and down.
- loves to say: 3, 2, 1 Blast Off!
- loves to sing along with TV show songs (Mickey Mouse, Barney, Elmo, etc.)
- chases Grace Ann anywhere as long as she says "Tag, you're it!"
- gets upset when things don't go his way.
- throws good 2 year old tantrums! (super fun for mommy when he goes boneless or arches his back and throws that head)
- is a super wiggle worm in church!
- doesn't really like vegetables, sometimes he will eat ONE sweet pea or green bean!
- will eat fruit, beans, turkey, cheese, waffles, eggs, bacon, pancakes, chicken nuggets and some other foods I am forgetting!
- drinks 4-5 cups of milk a day!
- takes an afternoon nap for about 2 hours and sleeps about 11-12 hours each night.
- goes to a babysitter's house 2 days a week
- says the cutest things and loves to repeat his sister's phrases.
- talking in phrases and 3 word sentences.
- working on naming colors and shapes
- does prayer hands and says "holy spirit" when we do the sign of the cross...so cute!
- can independently play with toys for 15 minutes by himself and LOVES to go outside and run, run, run!
"I spy sum-tin...." (learned this from GA and no he doesn't spy anything...)
"Tag, you're it."
" I wuvv you."
Screams "BABEEEEE" around Davis and screams "DA-dee" when Russ comes home!
Posted by the Sebring's at 8:14 PM
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Posted by the Sebring's at 8:50 PM
After conquering church for the first time since we had Davis, which by the way, was pretty difficult considering we were in a packed church and Henry was acting like a true 2 year old (bless his little heart)...we went to the Island to enjoy a wonderful meal provided by the delicious cook: Russell's mom! The Good Lord definitely blessed her with good homecookin' skills and we jump at the chance to eat what she makes! We also had fun cracking "confetti eggs" with the kids after lunch! They loved it!
Posted by the Sebring's at 8:44 PM
Posted by the Sebring's at 8:31 PM
We were so lucky to attend 3 Egg Hunts this year! Grace Ann had one at school plus her Easter party, we went to the one they had at our public library and another one at a local church (unfortunately, our church did not have one). Henry had so much fun finding eggs and Grace Ann enjoyed looking through to find what kind of candy she got!
Posted by the Sebring's at 8:23 PM