Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Posted by the Sebring's at 7:44 PM
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
- Loves to push around anything with wheels: sister's stroller, his trucks, and any kind of push toys
- Makes a few animal sounds like cow, dog, cat, duck, horse and a roaring sound that I guess could be anything?
- He can say some words like: DA-dee, cow, apple, go, hi, bye, book, bird, fish and a few more that I just can't remember.
- He can also say a few two-and-three word phrases: Let's Go, In the sky, EIO (from Old McDonald), Go outside.
- He is moving faster these days with more running like walking than just slow walking.
- He is pointing and telling us what he sees.
- And he is pinching us and says "ow." Then he just flashes a funny grin when we say ouch back.
- He still takes a good 2 hour afternoon nap and sleeps 11 hours at night.
- Eating habits are limited and some days he will like one thing and then not like it the next. But he will eat all kinds of fruits and I give him veggies through those Plum Organics packs, so I think we're good.
- We are just so lucky that this little guy is doing so well and that he is a happy and healthy and sweet boy!
Posted by the Sebring's at 12:08 PM
Monday, September 24, 2012
Posted by the Sebring's at 10:41 AM
Saturday, September 15, 2012
I am so glad that I got the camera out and snapped these pics because the kids looked so cute playing together. I keep thinking about how it is going to be this time next year with three! I know it will be busy, but I know they will be so much fun!
Hook 'em Horns! Beat those Rebels!
Posted by the Sebring's at 5:03 PM
Thursday, September 13, 2012
(I took this questionnarie from Kelly's Korner)
Posted by the Sebring's at 11:07 AM
Posted by the Sebring's at 10:46 AM