Sunday, August 17, 2008

Oh my goodness! We are Parents!!!!!

Grace Ann Tatum Sebring
August 16, 2008
12:29am
7 lbs. 12 oz.
19 1/2 inches long
The pictures are soooo out of order, I don't have the patience or time to fix them right now so please bear with me as the pics jump from one scene to the next!
First family portrait! The Sebring Trio!
Russ is showing me the 411 on the carseat!
Let's go home!!!!
Playing dress up! I know....... already!
We love our boppy-- everyone should own one!

This picture was taken after a long night.
Getting ready to be discharged!

(Darby her bracelet was perfect and she loved wearing it!!!!!)

Me and Mary are matching---we didn't even plan this!!!
I could stare at her for hours!


Here we are with the best doctor in the world--Dr. Wilder


I think the flash got in his eyes, because he was with it that night!
Dr. Wilder telling Russ congratulations
GraceAnn with Russell's mom.
GraceAnn with my mom.
GraceAnn with Rick.


Whoa Mama---38 weeks and 2 days



(Picture was taken late at night sans makeup and beauty!)



Don't let my smile distract you--I am hungry, tired and hormonal!
Me and Russ---Here I am at 4cm and going.....
Russ-The amazing husband, birth coach and proud papa!!!!
Here I am at 12:45am with our sweet baby girl!































7 comments:

thetomlinsons said...

Yea pictures!!! Congratulations on your beautiful little girl!! We are glad to have her as part of the family.

Ryan said...

Congratulations!!!! The pics are great. Look forward to seeing the family soon,

Laura said...

Congrats! She is adorable! We can't wait to meet her! Love you!

The Bigham Family said...

She is so cute! You and Russell look so proud- exhausted but proud! I can not wait for Grace Ann to meet Berklie - they are going to be bestest friends! Love you guys and talk to you soon! Congratulations again!

Jill and Justin said...

we are so excited for all of you!!!! we cannot wait to meet GraceAnn!!

Janai Rogers said...

she is beautiful. i have been telling owen and brody all about their girlfriend. they are already fighting over that sweet girl. We love all of you and you did great! I can't wait to hold and squeeze her!

Stuart, Jennifer, Hannah and Hudson Yeager (Phoebe and Daisy too!) said...

Congratulations!!! She is sooo beautiful!!!