I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and many blessings and prayers for all who are traveling to visit friends and families. Russ and I are making the very long trek up to Midland to spend our holiday week with the Sebrings and Tomlinsons. Russ is taking a week off work so we are getting to spend the entire week in Midland. I am so excited to see all the old friends that we love so much!
So in the spirit of Thanksgiving I wanted to share all the things that I have been thankful for in 2008:
I am thankful for.......
- The birth of our first child: Miss Grace Ann!!!
- Being able to stay at home to enjoy her first year!
- Our sensational parents! They have been such a big help!
- Having absolutely wonderful and awesome family and friends!
- The birth of our nephew, Camden!
- The births of our friends' children Owen, Brody, Berklie, MaKinley, Bradley, and Carson!
- A visit from my brother Mick and sister-in-law Enjoli with Camden!
- My Mississippi family meeting GA in Baton Rouge!
- GA's beautiful baptism and her great godparents, Emily and Fr. Paul!
- Stroller Strides for getting my rear in gear! (Haha...just made that one up!)
- The cradle swing and bouncy seat!
- Our health and home.
- Oscar Mayer the amazing weiner dog!
- Seeing GA grow and change! And her smiles!!!
- Most of all, Russ, for being my best friend and watching him be a daddy!
Again I wish for everyone safe travels, a fat turkey and a full belly!
Go Longhorns! ( Russ added this!)