Be still my heart...We went from this to
Wow, a year truly makes a difference!
I took my new ONE-year-old to his well check the week after his birthday! I had all the kids with me, since it was Spring Break for us! They were active, but we made it through and Davis did great with his shots!
I was surprised on his stats, because I feel like he is so big, but the results said otherwise!
Weight: 21#14oz. (33rd%)
Height: 31in. (80th%)
So he is long and lean, which our doctor was okay with...she said since he was moving all over the place, he was busy burning calories! I will say she is right, Davis is busy trying to keep up with Henry and Grace Ann!
- Cruising along furniture.
- Almost standing unsupported!
- Pushing push/riding toys and walking with support.
- Wiggling when being held!
- Standing (supported) in the bath tub.
- Babbling strings of syllables: mama, dada, baba, a-da
- Pointing and looking and babbling in explanation!
- Laughing at ANYTHING Henry does...and trying to do ANYTHING Henry does!
- Loves climbing all over his new slide and big boy chair!
- Starting the weaning process, so he is still nursing in the morning, night and maybe once during the day.
- Not very interested in whole milk, he usually drinks about 4 oz. in a day! And not all at once! I hope he begins to like it sooner than later!
- Eating table foods more each day, but still using pouches and some jars of vegetables.
- 2 naps: once at 10:30-10:45 to about noon or 12:30p and then a late afternoon one from 3:30-4:30 or 5:00pm. Not the traditional nap schedule, but it works well with the 2 o'clock pickup we do for GA and Henry!
- Bedtime: between 7:30-8:30pm, the time change has really thrown us off our game! We are trying so hard to get everyone down at a decent time!