Friday, August 8, 2008

37 weeks and 2 days!

We are in the home stretch towards Grace Ann's arrival! Russ and I have been doing the marathon of baby classes this week! Here's a breakdown of the fun classes we went to:

Tuesday- Peek a Boo Hospital Tour (very helpful info.- everyone should do this!)

Wednesday- Breastfeeding 101 ( there was a lot I did not know, glad that I went)

Thursday- Infant CPR (Probably the most important class we went to.)

On top of these classes I had to study and take my final for my last class. Which I have to say was the hardest test I have ever taken! Luckily and with the "grace" of God I made a 98 and an A in the class. Probably one of my most proud moments in my all of school career. So I ended the summer with a 4.0! Again something I never did at SWT......must have been all the charity work I was doing! Ha.... Anyway, so now I am officially applying to the graduate program for SLP. This past year I was taking leveling classes so I could APPLY. Talk about a lot of hoops to go through......good thing I am up for the challenge.

Back to Miss Grace Ann........

We went to the doctor and I had a sonogram to see how much she weighs. Apparently, she is weighing in at about 7 lbs. Whoa......I was thinking about 6 lbs. I told Dr. Wilder that she just cannot weigh over 8 and a half pounds. I don't think I could take that. We will see. So I go back to the doctor on Wednesday, the 13th, to see if I have dilated or effaced or whatever happens before you give birth. Russ and I are hoping she will be born around the 20th or so. That would give us enough time to tie up all our loose ends. We are getting really excited and can't wait to meet our little girl!

0 comments: