Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Grace Ann at One Week!




I can't believe that Grace Ann is already 11 days old! Since she was born the days just fly by and I can't seem to make them slow down. These are some things that truly amaze me now that I am a new mommy:


1. You feel so blessed! I cannot say this 4 word sentence enough.
2. Your perspective on life is totally changed and you view different things as more important.
3. I can stare at her for hours and not be bored.
4. Like my mom said, "How can people not believe in God when they see a precious baby?"
5. Miracles do happen.
6. I love her so much I feel that my heart could burst.
Russ and I have had a total life change happen in our marriage since Grace Ann graced our lives. We now know how our parents have loved us unconditionally. Please keep us in your prayers that we can be great parents. Enjoy these pictures that Rick took! He has been snapping away since she was born!

1 comments:

Janai Rogers said...

she is absolutely beautiful. You guys sure make a pretty baby!