Friday, August 8, 2008

Putting the nursery together...well sort of!

We have arranged the furniture, but I have not decorated the walls. The pictures have come out a little bland, but in person it looks amazing! Russell's mom did a fabulous job making all the bedding! She is truly a sewing whiz! Thank you Mary!!!!! We are so lucky to have great parents helping to purchase the much needed furniture and necessities that babies these days need. Thanks Mom and Rick for the crib and changing table!!

This is the glider that Russell's parents got for us and I know that it will be a lifesaver! Look how cute the pillow is! The border is all different kinds of ribbon sewn on individually!
Look at that detail!
Here is the crib!
This is the cradle that Russ redid. It was the same cradle my mom used with me! I love to use family heirlooms.
The much needed Mom and baby shopping vehicle. Grace Ann and I will be attending "Stroller Strides" this fall to help me get back in shape. This stroller will be put to good use!
These are her letters that Marcie made and I can't decide where to hang them. I know a lot of people put them over the crib. But I am up for suggestions...... Isn't the Oscar dog so cute? I think Grace Ann will love her Oscar Mayer!


2 comments:

The Bigham Family said...

The nursery looks great! I know that is a load off getting it finished - at least it was for us. Berklie is patiently waiting her arrival! We hope she gets here soon, so we can finally meet her.

grandmaglennda said...

Grace Ann is an absolute doll! Congratulations--can't wait to see this little beauty in person.

Remica is correct--the nursery is beautiful. Didn't you love doing it?