Monday, November 26, 2012
Posted by the Sebring's at 8:57 PM
Posted by the Sebring's at 8:52 PM
Posted by the Sebring's at 8:32 PM
Posted by the Sebring's at 8:13 PM
Posted by the Sebring's at 7:54 PM
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Lately, Grace Ann has been:
- writing her name and wanting to write her friends' names.
- can sit down and enjoy drawing, painting or coloring for a solid 15 minutes!
- starting to read some basic books
- reciting bible verses
- is getting good at letting me know when I am frustrated! who me?
- loves to play dress-up, pretend games with her stuffed animals and chase her brother around the yard
- loves to be mine or Russell's helper (she got to hammer her first real nail this weekend!)
- tells us constantly how much she loves us, her family, Jesus and her life! (so sweet)
- enjoys her classroom and her teacher
- can count to 20, sometimes 30 on a good day
- loves her ballet class, but says when she is six, she is switching to soccer!
- she is a planner, like her momma and a good organizer, too!
- can make up her bed and clean her room, when strongly motivated:)
- as of now, when she grows up, she wants to be a: mommy, a doctor and a fixer!
- loves to watch Baby Einstein with brother, Doc McStuffins ( a new fav), Max and Ruby and Super Why?
God Bless our Veterans today! I am so thankful we have brave men and women to protect our country and our freedom!
Posted by the Sebring's at 8:18 PM
- getting more curious on how things operate, i.e. cars, broom, his little people farm (opening and closing the doors)
- loves to close any open door
- call GA "sissy" and looks for her when she is at school
- loves anything to do with balls, trucks, tractors, basically things that go and that he can push
- can sing along to ABC song, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Bingo, and Old McDonald
- loves to watch Baby Einstein and Elmo
- runs and loves to slide down the slide and say "wheeeeeeeeeeeee"
- has all 4 one-year molars cut through and working on some more teeth!
- eating lots of fruits, turkey, chicken, cheese, spaghetti, pancakes, cereal bars, yogurt and applesauce
- does NOT like pizza?!
- hates to get his diaper changed...such a wiggle worm!
- sleeping has been a challenge the last few weeks, not sure if it teeth or beginning nightmares or seperation
- still loves to be rocked at night...which I love!
- loves to read board books and points to pictures and ids the picture
Posted by the Sebring's at 7:53 PM