Sunday, June 12, 2011
Brother and Sister!
Berklie and GA
Mom and Henry
Somebody turned 3 months old while we were away!
Shivering in the pool!
Watching her new favorite movie, "The Princess and the Frog."
Posted by the Sebring's at 8:32 PM
Sunday, June 5, 2011
- Henry had his 2 month well visit and he weighed a whopping 12lbs. 6 oz. and 23.5 inches long. He is in the 6oth percentile in both height and weight!
- Then on May 15th we celebrated Henry's baptism with family and friends. We had the best turn-out and Russ and I felt so blessed to be surrounded by them. Father Paul even flew in to do the honors! (He is a close family friend, who happened to marry me and Russ and is GA's godfather!)
- A week later, I resigned my kindergarten position to once again stay at home with my babies. It was a hard decision and I know that I will miss teaching...because it TRULY is my passion to be a teacher of young children, but I am so excited to TEACH my two kiddos! So GA and Henry welcome to homeschool by your crazy mama!
- After moving out of my classroom and saying my goodbyes to the students we had a great Memorial Day weekend with Russell's sister, brother-in-law and cousin Jack! They are expecting a little bundle at the end of the July! We can't wait to meet her!
- So here are the pictures from our "May Ketchup!"
- I am so excited it is summer, but blogger friends expect to see me in lots of ponytails because it is so "shut the front door" hot in this town! No one wants to have frizz hair and deal with sweaty neck back, so ponytails it is!
Posted by the Sebring's at 8:40 PM