Friday, July 25, 2008

Another candidate for President?


Today I was in a nesting stage (ya know cleaning and scouring every surface I get a hold of) for about an hour and came across this picture of Russ that we took on our trip to Washington, D.C. in Dec. 2005. I thought how appropriate with all the presidential talk going on now to post this fun picture. Some of you guys on Russell's baseball team are probably doing a double take, but I did not photoshop him into this picture. When we went to D.C. my brother got us a tour of the West Wing and part of the tour was going into the famous press room and of course we all took turns standing behind the podium posing like high political officials. So enjoy, have a laugh and just think Russ is from Midland and as George W. would say, "A good 'ole boy!"

1 comments:

Janai Rogers said...

i would vote for him!