Tuesday, February 5, 2013

34 weeks and growing...

(Photo disclaimer: Such a bad, bad pic, but the camera died after this was taken so this was it!)

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along? 34 w 4 days in picture
Weight gain: UGH!!! Lots of poundage, but I will put it out there...33 lbs.
My stomach probably 10 lbs. and the rest have gone to the thighs, my second rear-end and my swollen feet!
Maternity clothes: YES, Yes, yes! In fact, today I had to go buy some more bc nothing fits and it is so depressing to put on clothes, other than sweats!
Gender: Boy, who is moving a ton and kicking like crazy! Let's just say the Sebring's will be investing in a swingset soon for some physical activity!
Cravings: citrus, lemonade and carbs!
Symptoms:  swollen feet, fat face with chubby cheeks, double chin, you name it I have it! Plus still experiencing immense hand pains at night!
Best Moment this week:  putting my feet up and having Russ take care of the kids!



0 comments: