Thursday, February 14, 2013

Davis and Henry's Room

 Well, I feel that I am pretty much finished with decorating the boy's room!  In reality, little Davis will not be sleeping here for a while, but I have been in nesting mode and wanted to add a few touches to change it from when we brought Henry home! 

There is a lot of furniture in this room...a changing table, dresser, twin bed and crib! I am just glad that boys are a little less maintenance than little girls, bc there would be no way GA could share her room or closet! 

I am getting excited to meet our new little guy and hope he will be okay with an active brother and sister!  I feel a little bad for the 3rd one, as he will not know what a quiet house will be like, especially with a senior citizen dog barking at every squirrel that comes near our house!   
 Mary did the headboard for us and it turned out so well! 
 Russ painted our old dresser red!  We just bought some new bedroom furniture and we have used this Lowe's unfurnished piece for almost 10 years!  He did a great job!

 Davis' coming home outfit and wipe case/name tag that my friend made! 
The crib isn't fixed up yet with the bedding since it is still Henry's bed, but I can't wait to get it out again!
And Russ painted the stripes, too!  Such a hard-working hubby! He deserves a fishing trip!

0 comments: