Thursday, February 14, 2013

Henry's Birthday Party- my camera

 Since Davis will be born around Henry's actual 2nd birthday, Russ and I wanted to make sure we could celebrate without feeling overwhelmed and so we could give our first boy all of our attention!  His theme this year was "ELMO" and it was so easy to decorate! He had a few little friends over, except his main  playmate was sick with strep!  Grace Ann was also excited for her brother and helped with the festivities! 


 These were the cutest little "hotdog" cutters that Mary found at Wal-Mart! They slice the hotdogs and the dog bowl is where you put the ketchup!  These were the little favors plus a book and balloon!
 the cake turned out so cute
 look at that sweet, sweet face!
 GA made the sign and I was very impressed with her Elmo!
 Henry's little cake






What sillies I have when I try to take one decent picture of my folks with the kids before they left!
GA is not a poser anymore and Henry is a wiggle worm!

0 comments: