Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sweet brother and sister!

 This weekend, Grace Ann has really been super sweet to her brother!  Don't get me wrong, she loves him very much, but lately she just has been so caring with him.  And he is enjoying the attention!  These are just a few shots I took of them recently.  (Please disregard the mess on the floor, we are in the middle of converting our 80's wet bar into a hide-away office nook!  Should have done this years ago!)
 In our laundry hamper! And yes, all my dirty clothes are on the floor!

 In our bed, before bedtime watching a little movie!

 Russell working on the office nook!  That good ole pinterest has struck again and my poor husband has to re-create exactly what I want...poor guy having to deal with my hormones and craziness!  Thank goodness, he is so good-natured about the whole thing!  Don't worry, his "crazy" wife did let him enjoy 18 holes of golf the next day! 
Sweet daddy's girl! She wanted to help her daddy the whole time!  She loved every minute of being his assistant!

0 comments: