Sunday, February 24, 2013

37 weeks

 Almost there!
Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along?  37 weeks 2 days, in picture
Weight Gain: Too much to count!
Symptoms:  Swelling, swelling and more swelling! I am just a big mess of puffiness this go around!  This morning as I stared at my super puffy face I just wondered if I would ever look normal again!  I know that it will go down (in time) and one day I will look at myself and miss that pregnant stage, so I am trying to ignore my moments of being too vain and look at this as one of the best moments of my life.
Cravings:  not too much since eating has become such a chore
Any progress: Not much, still at 2 cm!
My prediction on when he will arrive: I hope March 6th! That will make me 39 weeks!
Best Moment this Week: Getting a pedicure! Now my toes are ready!
 And this weekend, we enjoyed a little birthday fun with Henry's little playmate, Foster, at their family ranch! It was a tractor party and the kids got to have a fun hayride (and no I did not participate in that one!).  Poor Henry had just woken up from his nap in the car and wasn't too sure of what was going on, but Russ said he warmed up when he saw the cows and horses!

Big Sister/Cowgirl Grace Ann

0 comments: