Sunday, October 21, 2012

Visiting the grandparents!

 This weekend we went to visit the grandparents, Grannie and Pop Pop! We got to Cleveland on Friday and    have been playing hard ever since.  On Saturday, we drove to Livingston to eat at Catfish King and get some good ole fried catfish!  However, on the way, we were all surprised when GA began throwing up in the car! I felt so bad for her!  She had been saying her tummy hurt all morning, but I just assumed she hadn't gone to the bathroom and she wasn't running fever. Boy, was I wrong! I remember looking back seeing her very pale face and asking her if she felt like throwing up and before I could get the bag to her face, she let it out!  Thank goodness I had my parents there, bc they were very helpful! We all cleaned her up, I had to take off my undershirt (since I had NO clothes for her) and get to Walmart for some change of clothes! I bought two outfits (just in case) and pull-ups bc I wasn't for sure what kind of stomach bug this could turn into!  Thankfully, she rallied and was just tired the rest of the day with no more yucky episodes!  I am so glad that she is feeling better and it didn't ruin her weekend! I am still praying that it won't hit the rest of us! Especially, on the way home!

 What a look! 

 Feeling better with new clothes and a sprite!
 Henry was holding onto dear life (his Grannie) bc GA and Pop-Pop were playing with a remote control truck! He did not like the "possessed" truck, he prefers pushing them!
 Playtime! (Will his hair ever lay straight?)




Reading books with my sweet boy...with apparently a very perplexed expression from me! 

0 comments: