Monday, October 29, 2012

Sebring Halloween Bash 2012 Part 1

 Boy, oh boy, did we have a wild time on Friday night with our friends at our annual Halloween party! And of course, Russ and I did NOT manage to get a picture together! We were a shot gun wedding, complete with Russ in a tuxedo T-shirt carrying a shot glass and toy gun...classy I know, but it was easy and fun to put together!  I have so MANY pictures from that night that I need to take two different posts to get all the pictures in, so here are the highlights of a fun night we had with friends!
 Me and my friend, Jenn (who moved away! I miss her so much!)
 And then us with Allison, who also moved away! Bunco just isn't the same without these sweet and special ladies!
 Russ catching up with our college friends (who just moved into the neighborhood)!
 We had pirates and Pink Ladies and the T-birds!
 So to keep in theme with this year's Olympic Games, we played funny games I found off of Pinterest! 
Allison is doing "Minute to Win-It" Where you suck through a straw to move the candy from the plate to the bowl!






 Here I am demonstrating how to do the game, "Noodling." It was harder than it looked, you use spaghetti pasta and rigatoni noodles.



 The Greek God and Goddess, Chad and Natalie!
She is due with their first in April!

0 comments: