Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Bash Part 2

 Here we had the "Elephant Swing" where you wear pantyhose on your head with oranges in the feet and you swing your "trunk" back and forth to knock down the water bottles.  We all laughed so much!

 My sweet friend, Alecia! She and her husband, Jonathan were troopers to come bc they were running in a "Mud Run 5K" the next day! So impressed!
 A good shot of Russ in his very formal attire! Ha! but he and Che were shaking the "junk" in the Junk in the Trunk game. You wear a kleenex box on your bottom and try to shake out the golfball! That was extremely funny and I and several others were on the floor dying in laughter! What good sports my friends are!

I love this picture of Susie, bc she was laughing so hard and her laughter is so contagious!

WE had a great time and I can't wait for next year!

0 comments: