Saturday, October 27, 2012

20 weeks...Halfway there!

 20 weeks
Here I am halfway through with our last pregnancy! 
Whew time sure does fly by!

Highlights:
How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain: 10 lbs.
Maternity clothes: definitely YES! loving the stretchy pants and forgiving tops!
Gender: We find out tomorrow at the BIG reveal party! We can't wait!
Sleep: okay, just can't sleep on my back without feeling uncomfortable
What I miss: not much this week, it was such a busy week that I haven't thought about it much
Cravings: chocolate milkshakes, baked potato soup and butterfingers!
Symptoms: my face is looking pregnant now with some good ole facial swelling...yay!
Best Moment this week: when GA said, " I hope I have a sister bc I will share all my toys with her." Me: what if it is a boy? GA: " Then I will share Henry's toys with him."

3 comments:

Laura said...

You look gorgeous. Absolute perfection.

Ashlie said...

You are so stinkin' precious!!! Can't wait to hear what your having!!! Congrats!

Kelly said...

Can't wait to find out the gender! Your two kiddos are precious!!