Monday, October 29, 2012

The Sebring's are having a...

BOY!

Look in the middle of the cake!  My friend, was really trying to trick us, because when we cut into it I saw pink first! So of course I was thinking that we were having a girl and then Alecia said "Look in the middle!" And boy, (literally) oh boy was I surprised! I had two thoughts in my head: "Yay for us, two boys will be so much fun." and "Oh no, poor Grace Ann she wanted a sister SO bad!"  But we all know that God has already mapped out our lives and we have no control! Thank goodness, because I know that putting two little boys together in a room will be easier than two little girls!

We are thrilled beyond words and we know that in time Grace Ann will understand the benefits to being the only girl in our house!  Especially when she is asking her Daddy for something!

Now we need a name!



 

0 comments: