Sunday, October 7, 2012

17 weeks

I am 17 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: technically in the picture, 17.5 weeks
Total weight gain: probably close to 7 lbs., haven't gotten on the scale this week (yep I don't want to see that number!)
Maternity clothes: I did break out a maternity top and the belly band for church today...I need Russ to get the rest down from the attic!  It's getting time for those stretchy jeans!
Gender: still thinking girl, but who knows?
Sleep: not much this week, Henry has several teeth coming in, as well as a bad cold, so I am his night nurse!
What I miss: still that glass of wine or two!:)
Cravings: sugar cookies and chocolate milkshakes!
Symptoms: tiredness and lower back pain
Best moment this week: Feeling the first baby flutters! or thumps...it is so early, so they are tiny movements, but still makes me super happy!

0 comments: