Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Thankful Thanksgiving!

Russ and I spent the Thanksgiving holiday with Russell's parents and Marcie,Keith and Jack in Midland. We had so much fun visiting our friends and seeing new babies, Carson and Hannah Cate! They are too cute! I was so terrible and didn't take many pictures while in Midland. I guess I just forgot to take out the camera. I know, I know it was GA's first Thanksgiving and I am a terrible mother not to capture the moment. But I swear she slept through the festivities on the Rainforest Bouncer that Todd and Janai lent us.......so no harm done, right?

I will post pictures tomorrow, because right now I am (well supposed to be) hanging up curtains in the dining room. I am hosting a wedding shower this weekend and I am super busy getting things ready!

I am so glad that everyone had a good holiday............yes I have had time to do a little blogstalking! He-he....

0 comments: