Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I am becoming Susie Homemaker!




When we were in Midland, Russell's mom was getting ready for their annual Christmas party and I decided to create a new wreath for our front door. In Midland they have a

fancy Christmas store, Miss Cacee's, and it has some really amazing decorations. The wreath that I wanted from there was let's just say at least $$$ dollar signs, so I decided to put my crafty self to work with some extra stuff from Russell's mom. So here is what I came up with.....it may not be a Miss Cacee's orginial but pretty darn close!

The first picture shows the curtains I made over Thanksgiving, too! Mary and I went fabric shopping and found a great deal on it and with some "stitch witchery" (I think that is the spelling) ta-da......I made some curtains.

1 comments:

The Bigham Family said...

That's too funny! Those are the colors and the ribbon that I am going to do our tree in next year. Everything looks great!