Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Prayers for Sophie

Friends and Family-I have a prayer request. Russ and I found out recently that our friends' Natalie and Marvin's baby (due in April) heart is underdeveloped on one side. They have met with the neonatal cardiologist and have heard good news that this is very treatable. However, little Sophie will have surgery immediately after she is born. She will also have several other surgeries to correct this later on.

Since in my experience the power of prayer is so great and so is our God I wanted to begin a prayer button on my blog for Sophie. I have seen similar prayer buttons on other blogs and I think it is a great way to get out the word that someone is in need of our thoughts and prayers.

Natalie doesn't have a blog yet, but when she does I will make the button go to her blog so we can be updated on Sophie's progress!

So please pray for Sophie and her family!

1 comments:

Janai Rogers said...

We will definitely keep them in our prayers. We know how powerful they are!