Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Little Christmas!






















Merry Christmas Friends and Family! Me, Russ and GA just had the best little Christmas ever! We celebrated this joyous holiday with my parents in Cleveland (not Ohio). We just oohed and ahhed over this little baby and took a million pictures of her, as you can tell. I would have posted all the pictures but we took at least 200! I know....are we crazy people or what?!
Grace Ann got a jumper/activity center from her Grann and Pop that was in all pink...her favorite color and a bumbo (something we really needed) plus tons of precious outfits! She hasn't quite figured out how to work all the gadgets but I know in no time she will be really "with it."
I know I say this all the time, but we are so blessed to have Miss Grace Ann with us! I can just remember this time last year when we found out that we would have a baby and now look at our little family! I am so proud and thankful for our good health and wonderful friends and family!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is so cute. i have a blog now.