Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Four Months? Already!











Goodness Gracious it has already been four months since Grace Ann has entered our lives and given us a real life roller coaster! We have enjoyed every minute of it but there has been plenty of bumps, curves and dips on this ride that we are traveling.
Grace Ann has been changing so much and we are amazed at all her new tricks. She is smiling, giggling, wiggling, scooting and really is trying to roll over. We think that will be pretty soon though.

We have sent out our Christmas cards but I will post the picture here too. I love getting everyone's cards! It is too much fun getting the mail to see who is doing what and where and what all the babies are up to!
Since this is the fourth post in an hour I think I have blogstuffed you guys so I will sign off until Christmas! Have a very Merry Christmas and drive safe!
God Bless and Peace on Earth! Our Saviour is Born!!!!




2 comments:

Sara Te said...

LOVE the Santa picture! And I also love, love, love the baby hoody! Cutest thing ever!

The Bigham Family said...

It's hard to believe they are getting so big!