Saturday, November 22, 2008

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and many blessings and prayers for all who are traveling to visit friends and families. Russ and I are making the very long trek up to Midland to spend our holiday week with the Sebrings and Tomlinsons. Russ is taking a week off work so we are getting to spend the entire week in Midland. I am so excited to see all the old friends that we love so much!

So in the spirit of Thanksgiving I wanted to share all the things that I have been thankful for in 2008:

I am thankful for.......

  1. The birth of our first child: Miss Grace Ann!!!
  2. Being able to stay at home to enjoy her first year!
  3. Our sensational parents! They have been such a big help!
  4. Having absolutely wonderful and awesome family and friends!
  5. The birth of our nephew, Camden!
  6. The births of our friends' children Owen, Brody, Berklie, MaKinley, Bradley, and Carson!
  7. A visit from my brother Mick and sister-in-law Enjoli with Camden!
  8. My Mississippi family meeting GA in Baton Rouge!
  9. GA's beautiful baptism and her great godparents, Emily and Fr. Paul!
  10. Stroller Strides for getting my rear in gear! (Haha...just made that one up!)
  11. The cradle swing and bouncy seat!
  12. Our health and home.
  13. Oscar Mayer the amazing weiner dog!
  14. Seeing GA grow and change! And her smiles!!!
  15. Most of all, Russ, for being my best friend and watching him be a daddy!

Again I wish for everyone safe travels, a fat turkey and a full belly!

Go Longhorns! ( Russ added this!)

2 comments:

The Bigham Family said...

I need to write all the things I am thankful for, too. I love Thanksgiving because it really makes you think and realize all the things to be thankful for and to not take anything for granted.
On a note to you: Thanks for being my best friend for so many years and always being there for me! I am so excited we get to add another chapter to our friendship... being mommies together!

yram said...

Hey Alice Ann,

I put a package in the mail for Grace Ann on Friday. It will probably get there while you are gone for Thanksgiving. Grace Ann is beautiful, she looks just like you and your mom. She looks so much like your baby pictures.
We will all be in Oxford for Thanksgiving week. Have a safe and happy holiday. Give Russ and Grace Ann a kiss.
Love,
Aunt MaryJo