Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The cousins finally meet!!!

Precious Cousin Camden! He is my brother, Mick's son that was born on June 20th!
Playing on Grann and Pop's bed.....GA is smiling so much now!

"Hey Camden.... How's that swing over there? Are you ready to trade?"


Last week GA and I made the trek over to Cleveland to spend some time with Camden and my sister-in-law Enjoli. We took the cousins to a picture place for some pictures in their Halloween costumes and Christmas outfits. GA was a bit of a fussbucket but Camden definitely liked the camera. Thankfully we got some good pics of both of them.




3 comments:

Stuart, Jennifer, Hannah and Hudson Yeager (Phoebe and Daisy too!) said...

Look at Grace Ann smile!!!

The Bigham Family said...

Aweee! She looks adorable with her big smile on! I can't figure out who Camden looks like. I am glad that you guys finally got to see one another - how fun!

Sara Te said...

I think Camden looks JUST like Mick! Those are 2 super cute kiddos!