Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Geaux Tigers Geaux!!! Tailgating..baby style!

On Saturday we had a full day in Baton Rouge visiting with my Mississippi family and then on to a tailgate party for the LSU game. My brother and Enjoli went to LSU and are huge Tiger fans. Did I say HUGE? For some reason if you go to LSU you definitely have purple and gold running through your veins. I think that is the worst part for my brother living in Germany(besides being near family)..... going to LSU games. But luckily since they were able to visit for a few weeks they were able to catch two games. This tailgate was for the Tulane game. Unfortunately, Russ was not able to make the trip due to work, but his dad came in for the weekend so they could go fishing. I think that made up for it, but we missed him so much!


I love this picture of Enjoli that Rick took. She is holding Camden and laughing!
Not to be vain but I love this picture of me with GA.

The McDaniel Fam!


A view of the tailgate. By the way Raising Cane's chicken tenders are out of this world!

Me and Camden watching the band march into the stadium.

If GA doesn't go to Texas she can definitely be an LSU tiger!

The cousins with the Golden Girls.
Me and Enjoli with the babies!
Camden: Hey GA let's go for a stroll.
GA: But I want to go too.
Camden: I said, "WEeeee"
This dialouge sequence is for Janai!










2 comments:

The Bigham Family said...

The picture of Mick, Enjoli, and Camden - Camden LOOKS JUST LIKE MICK!

Sara Te said...

I love the purple and gold drool towel!