Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What a smilin' GIRL!

In the past week, we have really seen some changes in GA. She has really started to smile! Although they are mostly gas, she does smile when she hears our voices! ( I have to say that she gets tickled when bathroom business comes calling!) But these two pictures are my favorite of her smiling for the camera!

This expression reminds me of my brother Mick, so there is a little bit of my side of the family in little GA.
She's looking at the fan! She is definitely a fan of the fan!

3 comments:

Sara Te said...

Awwww!!! She's so happy!

Kelly said...

So cute! I saw a Halloween costume idea: write "Go ceilings!" on a white onesie. Get it, your baby is a "ceiling fan"... GraceAnn would be a great candidate for that one!

Janai Rogers said...

she is still lookin like your mom, Alice Ann!