Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to Grace Ann! She turned One Month on Sept. 16th!!!

Look at me..I turned One Month today!
Me and daddy watching the Kansas St. vs. Louisville game on ESPN!
My first photographed SMILE! I love to wear green! Thanks for my PJs--- Owen and Brody!
My mom feeds me so much that my tummy seems to be growing really fast! This was after I ate one morning!
While waiting for my check-up we ran into our night delivery nurse and got to catch up! Plus she loved seeing GA and how big she has gotten!
A better picture of Dr.Wilder while we were at our check-up! He kept saying how pretty GA was and that we were some lucky parents!
Yea --he has his eyes open this time! GA doesn't....
We love our play mats! GA looks at all the things that hang down, but loves to look at the polka dots on the mobile.

Ever since Brody and Owen let me take a test drive in their swing I have loved using mine at home. It is very relaxing!!!
Now I lay me down to sleep I pray the Lord my soul to keep.....
Unfortunately most of the sleep pics are taken during the DAY....now GA needs to do this sweet sleeping at night!
One of my all time fav. pictures!
Bath time isn't so bad when my Grann is in charge!


Here's the house boarded up for IKE!



Our first evacuation since moving to CC.
Oceana with Grace Ann!
Taking a nap with my Grandpa! She loves to lay on his chest!
A visit to Dad at his office! I was tired!!
My mom puts me in my bouncy seat when she needs to her chores!



4 comments:

Janai Rogers said...

she is beautiful. congrats on the swing. may it bring you lots of peace.

The Bigham Family said...

It amazes me how much they change in such a short time. She is a doll! Her goodies should be there soon - take some pics of her in them and post'em! Love you guys!

Jill and Justin said...

Love all of the pics! It was so good to see you last weekend. Cannot wait to see you all in November.

thetomlinsons said...

Great pics! It cracks me up how much she looks like Russ! I love the pic sleeping on Grandpa. Can't wait to see yall soon.