Sunday, September 21, 2008

Random Thoughts!

As I sit in my living room blogging let me paint my scene for you: Russ is on the opposite side of the couch with suspected PINK EYE!!!!, GA is in the swing hanging out looking at sheep, and Oscar is demanding to be let in the house while barking, scratching the door and occassionally licking the door! Welcome to my Sunday evening! Ahhhh.....but oddly enough life is very good.

Random thoughts that are going through my head:

(in case you were wondering)

  • Will GA go to sleep tonight? I wonder this because she has slept ALL DAY very soundly!
  • What will I do tomorrow? Eat, sleep, maybe bathe, and change diapers.
  • Does my husband have pink eye? Well his eye is not itching and it hasn't closed shut. Both good signs.
  • Will I be motivated to exercise tomorrow? Answer still under deliberation.
  • A more serious thought: Will I be applying to SLP grad. school? Feeling a little overwhelmed with the course work.....

I am so intrigued with how the human brain can organize all those random thoughts and be able to retrieve them at any given second. Although since being pregnant and giving birth my memory is not as good as it used to be. I have reassured though that it should come back.

I will sign off with GA's 4 week check-up stats:

From 2 weeks to 4 weeks she went from 8 lbs. 5oz. to 10 lbs. 2 oz. WHOA! Apparently Mommy's milk is pretty filling!

She grew an inch! GA is 22 3/4 inches long.

No colic....thank goodness! Dr. Schultz says that she is too happy of a baby to be colicky!

We are going on Friday for GA's first photo shoot! Although I wanted to get new-newborn pics, (Rick took some for me), these will be her 6 weeks shots!!! Can't wait to see how they turn out!

0 comments: