Sunday, October 5, 2008

Our Sunday best!

I had been waiting until GA could fit into this precious outfit. Now I am not one to love animal print, but I just love this outfit! GA looks so cute with the bow in her hair and her mary jane socks on, too! This was taken right before church and we almost missed out on wearing this outfit due to an unfortunate spit-up accident, but we escaped with good hand and eye coordination between me and Russ! What a team!



Poor Oscar hasn't been getting any face time on the blog.....so here he is with his hunting hat on getting ready for Halloween!

3 comments:

Janai Rogers said...

i have finally learned to put a bib on after they are dressed and don't take it off until the last minute. it works (most of the time)

The Bigham Family said...

She looks adorable! I love the second picture! Janai is right about the bib - we do it for Berklie all the time, too!

Sara Te said...

Very cute! I'm sure she was a big hit at church. And I love Oscar's hat.