Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My favorite things!

In the spirit of "Oprah's favorite things" I have decided that I have a few of my own favorite things about being a new mom, only they definitely won't show up on Oprah. Since I have hardly any time to myself anymore, not that I am complaining, here are a few things I have learned to love:

  • Clinique Intensive Eye Repair cream (for those sleepless nights)
  • pony tail holders (GA has found out that I have hair and she pulls on it)
  • bobby pins ( same purpose as above)
  • my navy blue LOFT jogging pants ( I wear them, oh probably 4 days a week)
  • my laptop ( To blog of course and to stalk my friend's blogs)
  • Young and the Restless ( I am a little obsessed)
  • DVR ( I loved this before but now it is definitely a necessity!)

Here are my favorite baby things:

  • Mylicon ( any new mom can't live without this wonderful stuff)
  • Pampers ( I am not in love with LUVS)
  • my breast pump( I know but we are very close these days!)
  • The cradle n' swing by Fisher Price ( it is worth it's weight in gold)
  • The swaddle blanket from Swaddle Designs, inc.
  • washclothes by Circo ( I have 30 of them and I use them so much)
  • pacifiers ( There are times when I hate them but at 3 am they are my saviors)
  • my glider

I could go on and don't be surprised if I revise this list later on! Now to my other mommy friends, please post your mommy favorite things, maybe we can share quick tips and favorites!

1 comments:

Janai Rogers said...

i'm with ya on the baby list. I totally agree about LUVS. they are terrible. counldn't use them up fast enough.