Sunday, November 11, 2012

Grace Ann the Great!

 I was trying to snap a few pics of GA one day before school, but ya know it's so hard to get those cute smiles from her nowadays!  She is my silly girl!

 Story time at the library!
 She is telling me "not to take her picture!"
This girl is so full of life and 4 year old wisdom these days!  Russell and I just do double takes on what she says all the time!  We are constantly saying to each other, "Did you hear your daughter?" or "Grace Ann just said what?"

Lately, Grace Ann has been:
  • writing her name and wanting to write her friends' names.
  • can sit down and enjoy drawing, painting or coloring for a solid 15 minutes!
  • starting to read some basic books
  • reciting bible verses
  • is getting good at letting me know when I am frustrated! who me? 
  • loves to play dress-up, pretend games with her stuffed animals and chase her brother around the yard
  • loves to be mine or Russell's helper (she got to hammer her first real nail this weekend!) 
  • tells us constantly how much she loves us, her family, Jesus and her life! (so sweet)
  • enjoys her classroom and her teacher
  • can count to 20, sometimes 30 on a good day
  • loves her ballet class, but says when she is six, she is switching to soccer!
  • she is a planner, like her momma and a good organizer, too!
  • can make up her bed and clean her room, when strongly motivated:)
  • as of now, when she grows up, she wants to be a: mommy, a doctor and a fixer!
  • loves to watch Baby Einstein with brother, Doc McStuffins ( a new fav), Max and Ruby and Super Why?
I think I read on someone's blog about how they love every stage their child has gone through and the latest one is always their favorite and I have to say that is so true!  Even though there are so many struggles and daily battles with little ones, I love how their little triumphs outweigh the hard moments.  I love watching Grace Ann accomplish tasks she is just learning and watch the sheer joy she experiences from her success!  She is definitely a firecracker, but man does she light up mine and Russell's life!

God Bless our Veterans today!  I am so thankful we have brave men and women to protect our country and our freedom!

0 comments: