Monday, November 26, 2012

24 weeks

 Here I am at 24 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along? 24 wks. 1 day (in picture)
Weight gain: weeeelllll...do you really want to know????
okay, I am nearing the 20 pounder mark! Yikes!
Gender: BOY
Sleep: when Russ doesn't snore like a lumberjack, pretty good, but when I can't sleep I just toss and turn all night! (Earplugs are the key to a happy marriage:)
What I miss:  sleep, not having to go to the bathroom ALL.THE.TIME
Cravings: Just that same ole Mexican food!  
Symptoms: having those Braxton Hicks contractions ( I think from being on my feet during Thanksgiving) and do bad hair days count?  I think they do!
Best Moment of the Week: decorating the Christmas Tree with the kids and telling the stories about all our ornaments and where/when/why we got them.  

0 comments: