Monday, November 26, 2012

Our Turkey Day 2012!

 So our Turkey Day really started the night before, with GA and Russ assembling the tree and Russ getting the turkey ready to be smoked.  We enjoyed a very low-key Thanksgiving just being thankful for the wonderful blessings that have made our life better than we deserve! I am so glad that my parents drove in from Cleveland to spend the day with us and help get our house ready for Christmas.  They were a big help! We did miss our other family spread around in Midland, Mississippi, Alabama and Ohio, but hopefully we will see everyone sooner than later! 

 Russ and his prize turkey! It was delicious!
 Watching the parade and getting ready for a great lunch!

 He was saying, "Cheese!"
 Somebody has been sneaking around the marshmellows and I think she got her hands on a few!



 What a sweet boy I have and now I get to have two sweet boys to love on!
 Not the best picture of me, but I wanted to capture me and Mom in the kitchen getting things together.
 These were two of GA's crafts she did at school that I used as table decorations. 
 I promise he wasn't in the highchair all day, I just needed him to stay put sometimes!
And the best part of the day...The Turkey NAP! She was out until 5pm!

0 comments: