Sunday, November 11, 2012

My big boy!

 I can't believe this sweet boy is 20 months already!  Where has the time gone?! And in a few short months he won't be my baby boy anymore! Unlike, Grace Ann, Henry is more attached to me than she was at this age.  I don't know if it is bc we are together more or if he is just my sweet ole momma's boy.  Before my pregnancy brain lets me forget all of his sweet things at this stage, here is the list of what is going on with Henry :
  • getting more curious on how things operate, i.e. cars, broom, his little people farm (opening and closing the doors)
  • loves to close any open door
  • call GA "sissy" and looks for her when she is at school
  • loves anything to do with balls, trucks, tractors, basically things that go and that he can push
  • can sing along to ABC song, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Bingo, and Old McDonald
  • loves to watch Baby Einstein and Elmo
  • runs and loves to slide down the slide and say "wheeeeeeeeeeeee"
  • has all 4 one-year molars cut through and working on some more teeth!
  • eating lots of fruits, turkey, chicken, cheese, spaghetti, pancakes, cereal bars, yogurt and applesauce
  • does NOT like pizza?!
  • hates to get his diaper changed...such a wiggle worm!
  • sleeping has been a challenge the last few weeks, not sure if it teeth or beginning nightmares or seperation
  • still loves to be rocked at night...which I love!
  • loves to read board books and points to pictures and ids the picture
All in all, we have a happy, healthy toddler who loves his family and we are so excited for him to have a brother as a playmate!





0 comments: