Sunday, November 4, 2012

21 weeks

 Here I am at 21 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights!

How far along? (in picture) 21 w 4 days
Total Weight Gain: 12 lbs. give or take, I need to weigh myself...but I have been scared since I have been inhaling Halloween Candy!
Maternity Clothes: Yes! Still wearing a few tops that aren't and two pairs of jeans that aren't, too.  However, the pants are about to be a little too snug for comfort!
Gender: BOY! I am so excited to have another sweet, sweet boy!  Russell definitely has his work cut out for him when they get older!
Sleep: same, getting up about once to use the RR and tossing from one side to the other!
What I miss: feeling thinner, but with a little running (well, with a lot of running) I will feel that way hopefully, sooner than later
Cravings: Halloween Candy!!! And Italian food!!!!
Symptoms: just feeling large and pregnant
Best Moment this Week: Hearing Grace Ann talk about how we will take care of the baby and how our family will have two girls and three boys! 


0 comments: