Thursday, September 13, 2012

September so far...

Here we are last Sunday morning before church! We actually were ready a few minutes early, so I wanted to snap some pictures.  It was GraceAnn's first day of Sunday School!  As you can tell in the above pic, that she was being super silly and poor brother was not a happy camper.  We have really tried to work with her on not grabbing his neck!  Yikes!  #3 will have to come out with a shield and body armour!  

 Yay, two of the three of us are smiling!  Henry was really into my ruffles on my shirt!  He loves to play with my jewelry and anything interesting that is on my clothing! 

 This was taken on Labor Day weekend when Meme and Pepaw and Grandma Sebring came over for dinner.  I was terrible about snapping pics when we went to the beach or to the swimming pool that weekend, but the beach was beautiful and it was a great weekend!
 Pepaw and GA watching TV. Well, one of them was doing some watching...Pepaw was a little tired!
 After church we went to eat at the Waterstreet brunch and afterwards I took the kids to play outside, while Russ was finishing eating.  They love to run back and forth and hearing this boy giggle is priceless!

 Grace Ann's outfit complete with "stylish things."  This is exactly what she wore to meet her teacher at preschool!  She is definitely rockin' her crown and "jewels."

0 comments: