Thursday, September 13, 2012

Keeping track....13 weeks

 This was the best pic I could find of me pre-pregnancy this summer.
Since this is the last time I will be doing this pregnancy thing, I really want to document it better than I did the first two times.  I know that even though I can be extremely miserable some days, I know I will forget what it was like and wish I had written some memories down.  So I am starting with 13 weeks....

(I took this questionnarie from Kelly's Korner)


Pregnancy highlights:
How far along: 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  up 1 lb.
Maternity clothes: so far none
Gender: not sure, but I feel like it's a girl from all my symptoms
Sleep: not good, getting up 1 to 2 times to go the BR
What I miss: a glass of wine on the couch after the kids go to bed
Cravings: lemon flavored food, crushed ice and fried food
Symptoms: terrible acne (never had this before with GA or H), bloating, easily out of breath and a little less nauseous and tired
Best moment this week: Getting into the pants I am wearing in the picture, but it will be the last time!

0 comments: