Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Fun Saturday!



Today, we decided to lay down some mulch in our flower beds and I convinced Russ that this could all be done with the kids in tow. Of course you can see by the pictures that there was a little distraction with GA riding her tricycle and Henry going all over the place.  But we got the mulch put down and I got to escape for a few hours to get my haircut and do a little kid-free shopping!  Such a guilty pleasure...it was pretty awesome not having to buckle kids in and out of car seats and leisurely walking in and out of stores without a screaming child.  I tell you it was bliss!

I am so glad that I got the camera out and snapped these pics because the kids looked so cute playing together.  I keep thinking about how it is going to be this time next year with three!  I know it will be busy, but I know they will be so much fun!  

Hook 'em Horns! Beat those Rebels!














0 comments: