Monday, September 24, 2012

15 weeks

  I am 15 weeks!

Pregnancy highlights:
How far along: 15 weeks
Total weight gain: 3ish lbs.
(Haven't been on the scale this week, a little scared, but going to the dr. on Wednesday and will find out then!)
Maternity clothes: none so far, thank goodness pants and shorts button low
Gender: still don't know!
Sleep: oddly I am going to bed so much later and of course I am tired when I wake up!
What I miss: running and being able to clear my head...my dr. told me to stop since my back has really been giving me trouble
Cravings: terrible and horrible food like milkshakes, Mexican food that is really cheesy and cookies
Symptoms: still breaking out on my face, but I trying out a new soap and killer headaches!
Best moment of the week: letting GA take this picture with my really nice camera, she was SO proud of herself!
She also took this one! Now, I just want to let anyone seeing this know....I have absolutely no make-up on and this is what I truly look like at the end of the day after bathing two kids and tucking them in!  So this is for real....reality blogging that this! But my sweet husband looks pretty cute! 

0 comments: