Tuesday, September 25, 2012

18 months and growing fast!

 This little guy has completely got me wrapped around his little finger! I just eat him up every chance I get! Henry is 18 months now and all boy!  I just took him in for his well visit last week and here are his stats:

Weight: 24lbs. 4 oz.   30% 
Height: 32 in.  70%

Right now he is doing all sorts of cute things!  
  • Loves to push around anything with wheels: sister's stroller, his trucks, and any kind of push toys
  • Makes a few animal sounds like cow, dog, cat, duck, horse and a roaring sound that I guess could be anything?
  • He can say some words like: DA-dee, cow, apple, go, hi, bye, book, bird, fish and a few more that I just can't remember.
  • He can also say a few two-and-three word phrases: Let's Go, In the sky, EIO (from Old McDonald), Go outside.
  • He is moving faster these days with more running like walking than just slow walking.
  • He is pointing and telling us what he sees.
  • And he is pinching us and says "ow."  Then he just flashes a funny grin when we say ouch back.
  • He still takes a good 2 hour afternoon nap and sleeps 11 hours at night.
  • Eating habits are limited and some days he will like one thing and then not like it the next.  But he will eat all kinds of fruits and I give him veggies through those Plum Organics packs, so I think we're good.
  • We are just so lucky that this little guy is doing so well and that he is a happy and healthy and sweet boy!






0 comments: