Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Bend Magazine

Grace Ann's first babysitter, who is now all grown up with her own family, asked us to be in the lifestyle magazine that she and her husband own/run.  I was so flattered, but the article was about why we liked living in our area of the coastal bend.  I told her, "Kaley, we are moving!" She wanted us to do it anyway.  And I am so glad we did, because the photographer took pictures of us in front of our house and I just felt so happy about having those pictures of us in "our house."  I will treasure them forever.  You can see the article on their website: www.thebendmag.com

 This picture was the one they used for the article.




 And we were lucky enough to have Oceana with us for a picture, too!






 And this picture was the one in the beginning of the article.





 Davis was a very happy camper, because he got to have his first lollipop!

0 comments: