Monday, July 21, 2014

Iphone Pictures Rewind- February

 Hi there! Eating some real food!
 Henry took my hat from me one morning and decided it made a great conductor's hat.
 Valentine's Party!

 And this guy was my sweetheart on V-Day
 As you can see, the Sebring family is all about proper attire. 

 At the aquarium...
 Wearing GA's hand me down bike helmet (until I buckle and buy him one for his birthday) 
And he loves to build train tracks and make tunnels
 And here is this phase...ever since Disney, the boy loves Snow White! 
However, after about three months of consistently wearing it almost every day, he has now 
switched to his obsession: anything green!
 Transitioning to no nap means falling asleep in the car around 430 in the afternoon 
and when this happens it is like putting a wild boar to sleep at bedtime!
 My big girl!  I can't believe how tall she has gotten.
The boys after Ash Wednesday.

0 comments: