Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Iphone pictures rewind- May/June

 Cool dude...had to borrow his sister's shades to pull this look off.
 Disney on Ice
 New car seat! Big boy!
 Fun with friends at a birthday party at the Hooks Game.
 Modeling her tap costume...

 And then here comes brother, literally screaming to be a bunny, too!

 Cute outfit made by Grannie
 Made this cake for my friend...I was too scared to write Happy Birthday and her name, I am a little shaky when it comes to icing!
 Last day of school! with Ms. Trisha
 Ms. Regina
 Ms. Susan
 Ms. Lidia
 Practicing hair and make-up before the recital
Dress rehearsal



We went on a leaf walk at Grannie and Pop-Pop's and then GA and I sorted them.  Easy activity and didn't take too much time, but made for good conversation with Grace Ann and listening to her figure out how she wanted to group them.  I let her tell me what wanted to name the groups.










Just the girls! We went to Port A to ride the Dolphin Tour Boat and we saw so many dolphins. It was completely worth it!  


And then this happened...GA got so scared that she laid herself on the dirtiest floor and thought the pirates wouldn't see her if she was real quiet.  Oh my word, this girl is too much!  

Happy again that the pirates are gone!
Enjoying Oceana's new Beats while listening to "Let it Go." and thinking she is pretty cool!
 GA lost her two bottom teeth!  All in the same day!
 Singing without shame, all the lyrics to "Let it Go."  I love that kind of confidence, wish I had it!
 Henry at the library, participating with Ms. Dorothy in a bubble experiment!

While GA was at dance camp, the boys were wishing they could be outside, but it was oh so hot!!!

 

0 comments: