Thursday, January 10, 2013

31 weeks!

Here I am! No make-up and giving Henry a bath!  End of the day glory!

Preganancy Highlights:
How far along?  31 weeks and 1 day
Weight Gain: Lots of pounds! Somewhere in the ballpark of 30ish lbs. 
No wonder my back is killing me!  
Gender: BOY
Sleep: terrible!  I have a head cold and just can't get comfortable, must be my massive weight gain! Curse that yummy Mexican food and delicious IHOP pancakes!
Cravings: a good night's sleep and a full day of putting my feet up! And a tropical vacation with an umbrella drink!  That counts, right?
Symptoms:  swollen everything, this is the first pregnancy that I haven't worn my wedding rings the whole way through! Plus I have carpul (spell check) tunnel syndrome at night and it is terrible! I wake up with my hands just throbbing down to the bone...
Best Moment of the Week: Having Russ get home from work almost everyday before 6pm and helping me out with the kids plus cooking dinner! He is awesome and I just love him so much!

 


1 comments:

Laura said...

I had terrible carpal tunnel syndrome after I had Molly. Go get braces. They are super nerdy, but they work miracles. And how are you already this far along?